$92.00 – $1,265.00
2022 LINERS HAVE ARRIVED!!!
Our amazing team will be in office as of September 13th to start processing your orders!
***THE WHITEST LINERS IN THE INDUSTRY at 80% made to our specifications for you.
***High U.V. protection for up to 3 years of use or more.
***Our incredible rink poly strength…….
and this year every liner will be white/white. Yes, a new supplier offering pure white in every size.
Please note that our liners in the 60 foot wide configuration are actually 59′ wide as is shown on our order form.
Please adjust your rink frame sizing if you have built a 60′ wide in the past.
DO NOT order a liner the same size as your rink frame!
You need to order larger than your frame itself, keeping in mind your potential slope and height of boards.
What you need to protect your Liner investment.
- Liner protection. What is liner protection? It is a puckboard roll at 1/8″ thick and 50′ long and comes in 4″, 6″, 8″ and 12″ wide to protect your liner investment from damage caused by skates, shovels and sno blowers.
- Fasten with screws above the water line or use our patented Grip’nGo’s for fastening with no screw punctures.
Canadian dollar pricing
It’s been 30 years of helping our amazing rink building community with durable dynamic products that work.
Proud of the 100,000 liners we have sold and proud to offer great advice. Oh, and the office girls Jessica and Nicole are very knowledgeable and you know they will bring in Brian The Guru if needed!!!! 🙂
Free Liner Delivery 40’x77′ and under to all Canadian Provinces (AB, SK, MB, ON, QC, NB, NS)
*Except ANY remote areas* or if you reside in Zone 6*
If you reside in Alaska please call in your order for a quote. 1.800.448.6648.
“MADE IN CANADA” and “FACTORY DIRECT”. These liners anywhere else would sell up to 20% more.
Our goal is simple. It’s all about our relentless pursuit of remarkable customer service.
Shipping times depend on your location and whether you are ordering in our peak or off season.
*Please note Covid: UPS and FedEx may experience delayed shipping times.
- Southern Ontario including Ottawa – 1-2 days (approximately)
- Quebec & Maritimes – 3-4 days (approximately)
- Northern Ontario – Alberta – 4-6 days (approximately)
- Remote Locations – 7-9 days (approximately)
If you wish to pay a rush delivery than please call the office 1 800 448 6648 and we will quote you on this option.
A Proud Canadian Company. All USA rink builders receive the going exchange rate as allowed by your credit card company as you pay in Canadian Funds.
New Rink Builders: Set Yourself up for Success! See the column to your right for vital info…
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for nominating us for the 2019 Stratford Business Awards of Excellence. We are truly honoured.
You pay less shipping on all of our products. If you want to pay more that’s your business, if you want to pay less that’s ours. Saving you money on your basics allows you to invest in Liner Protection Kickplate Rolls(LPS) or perhaps an Ultimate Flooder. What does LPS do for you? It deflects the heat of the sun from your boards at ice level and it protects your liner. This means less poly in the landfill, less often and the potential for many years of use. Many of our rink builders do use their poly liner over and over again and that is due to the Liner Protection Kickplate rolls. . Simple fact!!
Get your Ultimate today!
Ice Rink Liners
Ice Rink Liners 59′ x 120′, 59′ x 150′ and 50′ x 125′ are only available by Transport Truck L.T.L. shipment or pick-up
- We buy factory direct! Therefore, they are reasonably priced
- If you choose not to save them (and many do not), then they are reasonable to replace
- Our successes are shown by neighbours ordering for neighbours, which can be found on the same streets, in towns and cities, just like yours
- We have used a our premium white liners/tarps for 25 years and enjoy the ease of use and work-ability
- This product has an extremely high, cold-crack resistance
- They are tough and have a long life as seen in the 9 month thumb test. (video just above)
- They have a stretch factor built-in for covering lumps or bumps in your yard surface and rip stop of course.
- We stock, and highly recommend, our Ice Rink Liner Clips, as they hold your liner in place while it is settling
- Remember, the heavier the liner, the harder it is to work with (if you drop or drag your liner, there is a greater possibility of damage occurring). These Ice Rink Liners are very worthwhile when trying to save and re-use for following years with the L.P.S. (Liner Protection Kickplate System)*Quick Tip: Run your water and allow the Ice Rink Liner to settle with the water in it before fastening to your frame
With all of the above mentioned, it is still very important to take extra care when dealing with your liner. Some suggestions are as follows:
The Golden Rules
- Do not walk on, or drag your liner
- Do not set up in a rush (eg. before a storm, before you need to go out for a game or dinner, etc.)
- Do not set up on a windy day
- We all like to have beverage but alcohol consumption may lead to carelessness liked dropped tools on liner etc. ha! but not funny if a puncture is the result.
Informal Discussion on Replacement Poly Tarp Liners, Lines, Limbs and Living with Your Rink
This is a big project! The more you want out of it, the bigger it is. The bigger it is, the more you get out of it. So let us talk about managing your Poly Liner, the most critical piece of equipment, the single, most important item in your rink assembly. No matter your rink style (and we have several to show you) the liner is the most important; holding all your water in place while awaiting the freeze. When you purchase the best poly liner, your task at hand is easy and the results are fantastic. Add to this the most comprehensive accessories and what you have is spectacular. Your rink only comes one way, your way! This is why we give you choices. Included in every Ice Rink Kit is an instruction manual. We invite you to view our YouTube library, which includes 2 valuable ice rink maintenance and repair videos called “The 3 Smooth Ice Surface Killers” and “After the Storm.” When you have accurate info, you will get the job done right. Just remember, learning the simple systems to success are critical. We supply you with as much info as you care to have.
- Leaves, branches and anything dark on your rink surface WILL cause solar melt. This includes red and blue lines (with the exception of our brand new multi functional Red Line/Blue Line GripNGo or our Line Kit)
- Our 50′ and 59′ wide liner is white side up, black side down, premium film
- There is a stretch factor built in to our liners, but no guarantee if you over stretch them.
- They have a rip stop built in – If you puncture one, it will not rip for 3 feet like a garbage bag
- Educate yourself with our 3 different media forms. YouTube Videos, Paper Instructions included with all ice rink kits and our free info Blogs
- Our white, ice rink liners, have always been tough! NOW our multi-season, ultimate heavy duty could be used for 3 or more years if you are using the Liner Protection Kickplate System (LPS)
- Remember!! You will be positioning this Liner next to, or within fractions of inches, to skates, pucks, shovels and snow blowers. Yes our competitors products all are susceptible to same issues aforementioned. There is no escaping other than using Liner Protection and some care.
The quality you expect, the service you deserve! It is simple! We want to partner with you for your success.
The Ice Rink Liner Protection System is the Answer
NOTE: Skates and snow clearing equipment are the number 1 enemy of liner integrity
If you wish to save your white tarp liner, then you need to protect it with Puck Board, Kick Plate or a frame guard (Liner Protection System or LPS). It is located in a very busy, high traffic and dangerous area. Please watch “The 9 Month Thumb Test” video for further information. If you wish to save your liner, reduce board solar melt or want the best rink on the block, LPS is what you need! Interested in becoming a rink master? Call us at 1 800 448 6648! We are happy to help with the best, most forward thinking, easy to use and flexible products ever. Look for our Presto Install product line. Real Rinks for Real Yards. Get the Ultimost from your Ultimate!
Testimonials……. real testimonials from real people! After 30 years we have many many fantastic testimonials that come right from the hearts of our customers. You have our heart felt thanks for your support for 30 years.
- I was recently setting up the WinterFest rink in my own home town. After installing the frame and laying the liner we started the flow of water. After 2 hours out of the fire hydrant it was full. I started to staple the liner and accidentally dropped the staple gun on to the full exposed liner. A testimonial of toughness…The liner held! I breathed a big sigh of relief.
Brian, Owner/President Ultimate Rink 2020
- I wanted to send you a few pictures of the rink we built using your liner & liner protection rolls . We have been skating since the middle of December and having so much fun! Thanks again for your help!
Scott Shaver 2019
- I have been building rinks for years and Ultimate Rink has the best product for the money. Their liners get the job done and are tough quality for the best price. Great VALUE. My friends all use the same product and have high regard for your products.
Mike Boulet 2019
“I did much research on this and you have the widest selection and are able to handle almost any site situation. You share the information rink builders need and quality products for handling slopes and every one has one. A beautiful outdoor rink fairly priced
- Kevin Georgetown 2019
“After using my 24′ x 32′ liner for 5 years, I am back to get my replacement. Spectacular!”
- Jeremy Steinberg – ON
“THANKS for the quick turnaround every year. Nice to see you have 7 ply white ice rink plastic.”
- Paul – Burlington, ON
“It was sooooooo nice to see an awesome backyard ice rink and rink liner tarp website and product from Canada!!”
- Alicia Martens
“GREAT PRODUCT…. We ordered a outdoor rink liner from you last year and we recommend it to all our friends. Here is our order for this year.”
- Linda Donaghy – Ajax, ON
“First year with an ice rink poly liner, did it the old fashioned way the last few years. Great pricing and good service. Thanks!”
- Rich Miziolek
“Here we grow again, its our 3rd year and we expanding again. We will need a new ice rink liner. We love the versatility of your system.”
- Shawn Wheeler
“Hi Outdoor Rink Crew, I was so happy with your product last year, I am back for more. Thank you for offering so much info and help.”
- Brent Wilcox – Manotick, ON
“THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN! Your backyard rink liner saved the day. My dog jumped off the porch and it held. No Punctures.”
- Cassie Renalds
We are very proud of our exceptional value for money, amazing service and functional, durable, intuitive products. Our advice is second to none after 30 years of history and experience regarding just about every backyard, every situation and every application. We are happy to partner in your success!!
If you want to pay more that’s your business, if you want to pay less that’s ours!